Monday, November 14, 2011

McClain of Hodge Podge

McClain will be participating this year in our Junior Market. Please make sure to come by and check out these fresh young artists! She'll be sharing a booth with her sisters... we'll be featuring them later this week! 




How long have you been creating your art?   I feel like I've been creating art all my life.  I love learning new crafts!

What are you favorite colors to work with?  Pastels   



How do you find inspiration?   I find a lot of inspiration from my Mom and Grandma.  They always teach me new crafts.  I also surf the internet and get ideas from other creative people.  

What time of day do your creative juices get going?  It's random times that I get creative.  When I'm bored I usually find a craft to do to avoid my mom finding me something to do (like cleaning).




Do you listen to anything why you create, or do you prefer peace and quiet?   I like to listen to music and sing while I'm crafting.

Is there a special meaning behind your work? No, not really.  I just create thing because I want to.






Do you create with an end product in mind, or do you just see where creativity leads? I just go with the flow.

Has your work been featured anywhere?  Just in my mom's room.



1 comment:

  1. Aww, McClain! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations, dear!

    ReplyDelete