Monday, November 14, 2011

Featuring: Holidays By Design, Camille's Colorful Bracelets, Lily's Joyful Scents



How long have you been creating your art? Four months

What are your favorite colors to work with? Green and red! I love love love Christmas!!!

How do you find inspiration? In everything that is around me at stores and in nature. 

What time of day do your creative juices get going? The evening after five but I work before then. :-)

Do you listen to anything when you create, or do you prefer peace and quiet? Actually sometimes I like peace and quiet when I am trying to brainstorm but when I am working I usually have the music on. 

Is there a special meaning behind your work? I do everything that I do for the glory of God. 

Do you create with an end product in mind, or do you just see where creativity leads? I usually have an end product in mind. I don't always create the same things. All of my creations have their own special touches. 

Has your work been featured anywhere? No, not yet. 

 
 
Camille's Colorful Bracelets- bracelets that are never the same with vibrant colors that usually have a special holiday, scheme, or sports team in mind.

Camille will not be there in person, I will be representing her and her wonderful products.
 
Lily's Joyful Scents- soaps, bath salts, etc. that tame the soul and bring out your inner peace.
Motto: The smell of Christmas brings the joy of Christmas.


(Lily of Lily's Joyful Scents and Ashley of Holidays By Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment