Monday, November 14, 2011

Featuring: Top Cat Jewelry Designs


This week we'll be featuring our lovely vendors on our blog and facebook page. This is just a peek at what you'll find this weekend at By Hand Boutique! Make sure to join us Friday night at Community Presbyterian Church from 7pm-9pm and Saturday, 9am-4pm. 



 
How long have you been creating your art? I have been designing jewelry for about three years.
 




What are you favorite colors to work with? I don’t have a favorite color.  I particularly love to work with gemstones of all colors and shapes.
 




Do you create with an end product in mind, or do you just see where creativity leads?  
I usually just take a bunch of beads and start moving them around my design board.  After a while, a design style comes to me.

You can keep up with her work at Top Cat Jewelry Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment