Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meet the Artist: Michelle Darling Quinn

Meet Michelle Darling Quinn of  RSVP to me.

 Michelle specializes in mixed media paintings with original poetry, and miscellaneous home decor.

 "I have always had an incredible urge to create since I was a little girl whether it be art, poetry, a garden, or even brownies."


 "I like to work with hopeful, happy, peaceful colors (what ever I feel like those are in the moment)."


"I find inspiration in books, poetry, music, and nature. However, my passion is really stirred by extreme kindness, loving compassion, and a God who tenderly loves his own beautiful creation."
"I usually wake up first thing in the morning with an idea that I can't wait to try and create. Although, most of the time my day doesn't allow the time or worse, my talent doesn't allow me the capability ;)" 

 

Please stop by and say hello to Michelle.


 All of the items featured and many more will be available for purchase at By Hand Boutique.

5 comments:

  1. What can I say. One of my favorite people & artists, ever! And I ADORE the words on the little yellow house. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will be spending a lot of time at your booth. One, because I love you so much, and two because these are just undescribable. You know my love of typography, and I love how you incorporate that in your work. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so great. i love you and your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too cool for words, Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Looking forward to seeing them in person! :)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete