1. Each morning as soon as you wake up the first thing you should do is grab a plastic cup and fill it with crushed ice and Diet Dr. Pepper, then log into Google Reader, Gmail and Facebook.
2. While creating your masterpieces, you should listen to Glee, or old reruns of 90210, sing along with Glee and don't even act like you don't know all the words when Brenda and Kelly argue over Dylan.
3. To get your creative juices flowing try browsing blogs online, or flipping through your favorite magazine or just adding glitter to your current unfinished project - glitter always helps.
4. Make sure you take regular breaks to DVR more episodes of Glee while munching some mini vanilla wafers with white chocolate peanut butter (seriously the best peanut better ever invented)!!
5. You will know you have succeeded when your creation invokes a sense of warmth and charm that makes you smile and your carpet is covered in scraps and, you guessed it, glitter!!
*Please make sure to come to By Hand Boutique November 12th and 13th and stop by Lisa's booth to say hello.