Friday, November 16, 2012

Meet Virginia of Blackflipflops Designs

Virginia has been a vendor at By Hand Boutique for several years! Read a little more about her and take a sneak peek at her work:


I've loved playing with paper and glue for nearly as long as I can remember. I especially love scrapbooking and all the different ways that has evolved into art journaling, mixed media art, and other paper crafting. 

Every year I have a hard time narrowing down what I want to show at By Hand Boutique, and this year is no different! Here are a few peeks at some items I will have, but I am sure I will get a last minute burst of inspiration and bring a few more things as well! 



Tiny mixed media canvas ornaments for the Christmas tree....


Decorative frames & artwork....


Note card sets (great for Secret Pals!)...


Chicken wire memory frames...


I can't wait to see you all on Saturday! Make sure to swing by my blog and say hello... http://blackflipflops.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment