Friday, November 9, 2012

Get to know Smock-A-Doodle-Doo!



How long have you been creating your art? 
Approximately 2 years.

What are you favorite colors to work with?
 Browns and blues

How do you find inspiration? 
My daughter Sydney and going to my favorite fabric store.

What time of day do your creative juices get going? 
At night. I'm definitely a night owl!

Do you listen to anything why you create, or do you prefer peace and quiet? 
Usually peace and quiet, but if I'm working on Christmas items, I listen to Christmas music.

Is there a special meaning behind your work?
 Not really. I just like to make fun and unique children's clothes.

Do you create with an end product in mind, or do you just see where creativity leads?
 Usually with an end product in mind. I am a planner and very much goal-oriented.


You can follow this fun business on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smockadoodledoo2




IMG_3514 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment