Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meet Melissa!






I have been creating art as long as I can remember. Whenever I would be at my Mawmaw's for a visit we were always making something. I have dabbled in sewing, painting, cross stitch, pottery, and recently crocheting. It has become a passion of mine!! 

Unfortunatly I won't have anything crocheted at By Hand Boutique. I love all colors and enjoy trying different colors schemes that are out of the norm. I find inspiration everywhere. I get ideas from other artists, sometimes just by walking by something, and most things because I can't ever find what I need or want in a store so I get frustrated and just decide I'll make it myself. That is how I came up with my over the shoulder purses. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I made one.

 I am always looking for new ideas and new things to make. I get excited when I get to make trips to the craft stores and thrift stores. I can spend hours in either. This will be the first time I have ever featured my work other than featuring them as gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment