Meet Michelle DeLoach!
Michelle specializes in creative glass etching.
You can see more of her work on her Facebook Page.
Michelle also has an Etsy shop www.WhiteIceEtchings.etsy.com . However, there are no items for sale at this time because she will be bringing her work to By Hand Boutique.
"Most of my items are customized or one of a kind, so I don't keep a large inventory."
We asked the vendors to fill out a madlib so that we could learn a little more about them. Here is what Michelle said:
MICHELLE'S RULES FOR CREATING:
1. Each morning as soon as you wake up the first thing you should do is start your day with a tall, nonfat, white chocolate mocha and a reduced-fat turkey bacon sandwich. In a pinch, a banana and cup of hot tea will do.
2. While creating your masterpieces, you should listen to the rushing waters of your fish tank, cats purring, or the traditional Cd's such as Casting Crowns, Third Day, Tobi Mac and Michael W Smith, but make sure to throw in some 80's and early 90's music.
3. To get your creative juices flowing try talking with family and friends, riding your Harley with your main squeeze (I LOVE being a back rest), reading a good book (or THE good book), walking outside or even a stroll through Hobby Lobby.
4. Make sure you take regular breaks to hug your daughters, tell your husband you love him, call your Mom for the daily update-- do not use this time to pull your hair out in frustration. However, kicking and mumbling under your breath at inanimate objects may help with the creative juices mentioned above.
5. You will know you have succeeded when your creation invokes a sense of amazement and a need to just pause and stare. You have done exceptionally good if you look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Did I really do that?" Note: If you say "we" instead of "I" in that statement, and you don't have a mouse in your pocket, you may be a little too creative...